Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve

From: Chris Lodermeier (cmlodermeier@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 08:48:18 EDT

Garret - I would also be interested. 01, QC, 4.7, 4x4. I don't have skid-plating, but would it
be beneficial to have the "N" version? I will take it off road (probably nothing extreme for
awhile), have considered skid plating, but I am not sure if it is necessary. To anyone: is the
skid-plating good insurance? I have been learning a lot from the list. Thanks everyone.
01dqc