RE: Re: RE: 4.7L Intake Options

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 23:06:53 EDT

>From what I can tell the stock air box really restricts air flow. The
addition of the tube and the K&N has helped dramatically. I leave mine in
first gear (auto) and manually shift at around 5300. When I punch it at 3000
rpms, approx. 15 mph the tires start to spin. Don't know how to explain it.
The only mods I have are intake and 3923's. May have just been a lucky few
punches, will have to see how it does once the computer learns what is going
on.

Tanner