Re: Moving to OH--how to prepare?

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 01:03:20 EDT

JY,

         Hey its good to hear about people moving into Ohio. We do use a
lot of salt depending where you are at, over here in the NorthEast part of
the state is pretty crazy. But I live on the outside of the snow belt, I am
not sure how much snow Dayton gets during the winter. I know if the west
side gets 3 or more inches they shut the city down (sad attempt at humor).
I use the 3M under coating, but this was my first winter with the truck, it
seemed to work well though. I can't remember off the top of my head if
studded tires are allowed, I know chains aren't. Good luck with the move,
if you get a chance come to the Ohio meet on May 19th and welcome to Ohio

-Matt Grose
97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
South Euclid, OH