RE: Lessons

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 06:20:42 EDT

WOW... You guys have all these problems with spouses understanding the
expenses involved in fueling our obsessions. Funny, how my husband
tolerates mine so well :-) But I'm very glad that our relationship doesn't
require hiding anything at all from each other and we have a horrible time
trying to control our spending (on the trucks), so we gave up :-)

TTYL,
Norah
current: '01 Dakota Sport black 4x4 QC V8/4.7L/Auto
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
previous: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto