RE: RE: Re: RE: Re:

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 05:35:01 EDT

ohh believe me I understand. We get the same thing with folks crossing over
in specialties in nursing. From what I've looked at so far not going to be
much in the tests besides the networking that will be new. I've done some
work in networking but mainly in small LAN's. I build custom puter for
folks here. Mainly high end stuff for gamers or folks that want something
that lasts longer then a couple years. DO quite a bit trouble shooting and
repair. Funny thing is that I run around with everyone in the MIS
department from work. If I can just get in my foot in the door I can beat
the learning curve.

Karsh