Re: Mileage in the dumper!!!!!!!!

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 15:49:55 EDT

John,

Sounds like you are getting much better mileage than I am and no I have not
tested the trip computer against the miles driven gallons/used method. I
will do that.

As for "foot in it" ..... well, that is one hell of a subjective term.
Hummm????? I don't drive like a bat out of hell all the time but I don't
baby it either. Quite often I'm happy to just get rolling, get into a high
gear and cruise. Since I cleaned the TB I have reset the computer and driven
fairly conservatively trying to see if perhaps my poor mileage was due to a
heavy foot. According to the trip computer (if it is accurate) it is not.
We'll see in a couple of days after I fill up.

BTW I also have the 3.92 LSD.

Thanks
Andrew