Ignition controlled hot wire

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 22:25:31 EDT

Does anyone know of a positive wire under the hood that is controlled by the
ignition switch besides the positive wire going to the coil? I'm finishing
up the installation of my Flexalite Black Magic fan and this is the only
wire left is a switched positive for the thermostat control in the fan. I
know I can tap one of the wires in the fuse box inside the cab, but I'd
prefer to keep everything under the hood if possible.

TIA,
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit,
Black Magic fan