Re: Ignition controlled hot wire

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 22:56:04 EDT

    I used the positive post in the fuse relay box next to the battery. I
know it's not ignition switched, but I didn't want my fan to shut off with
the key.
    When the fan is running and I shut off my Dak, the fan will continue for
a few minutes until the engine bay is cooled off. And if it's hot out, I've
heard it kick back on after a couple minutes and run a little longer. It
just goes to show you how much heat builds up after shutting off the engine.
    And no I haven't had any problems with the fan draining my battery
(which is still the crap stocker).

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport