Re: Fuel inj. duty cycle question

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 23:06:39 EDT

In the past I've used a Matco digital multimeter at the dyno... it had %
duty cycle built into the meter... I picked one up at Sears that has that
function, but have yet to use it. Duty cycle would only be of concern
(IMO) at WOT, due to the fact that after 'x' % cycle, the pintle would be
unable to complete it's full open/close cycle, thus hanging up.

--
   Jon Smith