Re: Re: Body liftin'

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 23:19:22 EDT

Awesome leg work Kyle, I will call 4wheel parts before I order either kit.
I'm leaning toward the 3" simply b/c if I'm going through the work, I may
as go all out :) The fab work involved with the TM kit won't bother me ;)

My gf likes the tires I put on this morning, however she's dead set against
me getting a lift for it... she feels I should put a lift on her jeep
first :) Did I mention she liked my truck more when it was window
rattling loud? and she bought me a cam for my Bday last year... and buying
me a turbo'd DSM for my Bday this year?? Like a 12lb bass, she's a keeper!
:)

--
   Jon Smith