Re: IAT ????

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 01:46:55 EDT

I have a theory that at least half the drivers on the road suffer from a quiet unrecognized disease called 'irritated cow disease'. People who eat the infected animal are irritated all the time but not enough to end up in jail.

Marty

--
"Enlighten people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like
evil spirits at the dawn of day."