Re: F&B Billet TB

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 20:53:21 EDT

I've put a new split rear muffler (TFX) on my truck and an MSD ignition. I
can't really feel the difference, but between the two of 'em I took off .75
seconds from the quarter mile. Would the TB make a difference you could
feel even after the work I've already done? By the way, I plan on adding a
set of headers before summer begins if that makes a difference.

Geoff Fahl
3.9L 1995 Dakota standard cab, short bed