Re: headers and mpg!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 11:07:16 EDT

The best I've ever turned was 19.6 between Durango Co. and Albuquerque Nm.
I've done this on two separate trips going both directions so I don't think
it's a fluke. I've come close to this on trips between Carlsbad Nm. and
Albuquerque. It must be just the right air density and New Mexico fuel
that's doing it. Normally though, on long highway trips, I'm anywhere from
high 15's to very low 17's.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto........