Re: Re: More Power

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 13:09:56 EDT

The other method is to not advertise at all. This is the direction I took
with my 2000 R/T. All decals removed, except for the V8 on the front
fenders.

I did add a SMALL 2x6 decal that says SPOR/T on the tailgate. Most people
think its a 5.2 or a 4.7 with R/T rims. Then I dust them from the light.

TonyC