Re: Re[2]: Re: Truck Weight

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 14:07:31 EDT

Mike:

It was around a quarter tank. I thought that there was a 400 lb
difference between the CC and the RC? I don't think my truck is light.
It seems pretty damn heavy when leaving the line or going uphill. I
haven't taken anything off of it to lighten it and that weight was with
the tailgate and factory spare included. The only reason it was without
me was because I couldn't read those tiny red numbers while in the cab.

Maybe it's those DT headers!

Let's check 'em both, one right after the other this year and see what
happens.

Richard