Re: Audio Tech; Dead Deck

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 20:47:14 EDT

At 07:1on the deck's end. Is there any way to check the face plate to see it
>power is entering it? If the face plate is indeed bad, can I buy just this
>part?

Buying just a faceplate usually requires proof of purchase due to theft issues.

I you know someone with the same deck, or there is someone on the list that
has the same deck you could send em your faceplate to have them test it.

As for getting your cd out... Is there a manual release?? Look for a pin
hole somewhere and stick a needle in it.

good luck.
mm