Re: RE: Re: RE: Mopar Performance M1 Dual Plane Manifold

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 04:54:02 EDT

>>MPI is the key here.<<

Hey B,
I think he's talkin' about the Dual plane... the MPI is single plane...

Hey Kevin,
the dual plane only works for carbed applications. You could essentially
drill in injector bosses if you really wanted to use the dual plan, and use
the TB adapter from the MPI to use fuel injection... but I dunno if it would
be worth it... but then again, as I say that, you could put it on your truck
and see a 150hp gain or something like that =)
hehe

-miggity