Re: failing transmission

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 21:04:16 EDT

hey geoff,
i am having the same types of problems with my 94 V6 auto. it is only bad
when it is cold. once it warms up it shifts pretty good. if you want to
modify some stuff then go with the A518 from mopar performance. or what i
was thinking is to put the A500 from mopar performance in. it should be a
direct swap and it supposed to handle about 400 lb-ft torque. so that would
be plenty... if you want more details just let me know. i can look up the
pn#'s also if you need them.. good luck
mike k
94 V6, slt, 2wd, auto, cc, home modded tb, flowmaster, msd, soon to be jba
headers, etc...