RE: RE: Got my 3.9 mopar hipo computer today

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:45:11 EDT

Plugs, Wires, Cap/Rotor, 180 T'Stat, and check that belly-pan gasket. If
your truck has more than 60K miles on it, definitely change out the O2 as
well. On the timing chain, i'll have to try to dig up the part number form
the old invoice. The one I grabbed is the Mopar Performance Dbl-Row/True
Roller chain for the V6/V8's...with tensioner (V6 thing).

As for the plug wires, make sure you get a quality set (8mm preferred) and
at least use some decent separators (not the metal ones) to keep them away
from each other.

- Bernd