Re: R/T cam sucks?

From: Dave and Charlene (DOHCTurboIII@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 17:16:39 EDT

> I remember hearing some reports of folks not happy after installing their
> MP R/T cam, as I recall most of those report came from folks with
> relatively new trucks.

I just did an install, degreeed also, on a 99 at work. Did the
cam,retainers,springs, and 1.6 roller rockers. Also put in an SMR torque
convertor. It already had the cold air, MP PCM, and the headers. It made
very little difference,dropped a fair bit of low end, but didn't really seem
to help the top end as much.The guys not really happy!Hes going to try
exhaust next, and a big TB.

                          Dave St.Louis
            98 GRAND CHEROKEE LTD. 5.9L {14.82@91}
            89 LEBARON GTC Conv. Intercooled 2.5 {14.13@95}