Re: Re: Dakota 3.9 R/T vs Z24..."A Good Spank"

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 22:48:29 EDT

Yeah, I have an auto tranny and it's fading (but too slowly). I'd like to
finish it off and get a new one, or atleast get it rebuilt with a good shift
kit. Any suggestions where to start? I'd like to get a manual, but i've
been told i'd have to get a new computer and do lots of grinding/welding.

Once again, any info is appreciated
Geoff