lookin for a new truck

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 03:11:05 EDT

OK fellow shivvy racists j/k.
I have found 3 dakota's.
1st truck: 1996 4x4 CC v6 with 180,000 miles (poop) and no power windows
(poop again) Only $3,000 and new tranny put in 20,000 miles ago. If I buy I
will have to switch my motor and tranny in and put power windows in. too
much work for me but I'm open to suggestions and no I will not keep a v6 if
that was your suggestion.

2nd truck: 1995 4x4 CC V8 loaded (plus) no mileage listing and wants $8500
sounds good if it is in good shape and has around 50,000 on it.(most
promising)

3rd truck: 1997 4x4 CC v8 SLT (plus) 92,000 miles (poop) wants $12,000.
I know the trannys arent great in these if the fluid hasnt been changed
regularly so if I get this truck (highly unlikely) and the tranny poops on
me, will the tranny out of my 92 4x4 CC v8 fit?

And Mr. Hemipower I was not screwing around in my truck I was driving home
to go to bed but I fell asleep before I got there. If I had a faster truck I
would have gotten home quicker. J/K Dont give me anymore crap I'm only a
kid with liability insurance and a empty driveway (cry)