Re: RE: My New DAK QC Is Sitting In The Dealer's Lot

From: hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 15:29:24 EDT

Paul, When I went to pick up my dak the paint had fish-eyes, and spots where
the metallic flakes were protruding through the clear coat. I told them I
wanted it repainted But, all they did was buff out the spots they could and
repainted the tailgate.. And this was 2 weeks after I took delivery of it..
The bed it no big deal all they have to do is loosen the bolts and realign
it.
Hop
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak