Re: New 4.7L and When To Put Synthetic Oil In

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 11:57:15 EDT

Paul,
    I went with Mobil 1 & K&N filter at the first oil change of 3500 miles.
Hey I think your dealer is lost, synthetics reduce friction which causes
breakin to take longer not quicker. I've had no problems what so ever. I'm
going synthetic in rear end and tranny at the first change out too. Going
with REDLINE for transmission and rear end. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>