Re: Re: RE: Re: F*** :) What's the deal?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:59:55 EDT

Oh yea, I had that feeling.. I was turning it for a few turns when I said,
this has to be stretching, and checked the previous bolt to make sure the
torque wrench was working, and it clicked, then i said, well... if it snaps,
its stretching... started using the 2 hand pull on it... SNAP! OUCH!

FYI, if you have ANY reason to think yer stretchin a bolt, pull it out, or
get a pillow for yer elbow... I have a feelin mines gonna hurt for some
time... :-P

Tim Berry