Foxwoods pix

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 20:48:53 EDT

Hey, DML!
I actually got my webpage updated with the Foxwood pix & without Susan's
presence (ok - she was in my mind...)!
Got some good shots, but I'm still pretty much a rookie with a
camera...Gotta get more close-ups of the "under-the-hood" mods/gizmos...Oh,
well, there'll more meets in the future, & we'll be at em!
Feel free to take a gander...just click on the URL in my sig. block...

Note to Walt Felix: Can you send me the names for the "Proud Owners pic? I
know who Andy, Chuck, Josh, Kevin & you are, but I need to fill in the
blanks...TIA!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )