Re: Foxwoods pix

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:25:36 EDT

Hey Bob,

    Nice looking pics ;-) I'll be adding a link to your page from my page
(as well as Josh's). I'm uploading the pics now and should be up shortly.
    I'm glad to hear that you had good luck with the 89. Anytime you want to
come down to RI and take care of our bug problem, you have a place to stay
;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport