Re: Re: Foxwoods pix

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 23:05:29 EDT

*sigh*....I have a grand total of maybe 6 pictures.

Both my 35mm and my father's decided it was a good time for the
batteries to die off, and I stupidly had the digital in macro mode for
most of the shots I took, so they came out totally blurred.

And discovered today that not only did my battery die, it looks like the
camera itself is down for the count. Ritz estimated $93 to repair. I
got it for $125 10 years ago. Not worth it. That camera gave me pix
that cameras worth triple would have trouble producing. I can't
complain. Time to start shopping for a digital so I can have a camera
for Jon's & Carlisle in July.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com