Re: Helper spring info help???

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 22:34:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/01 5:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MALDBNSF@aol.com
writes:

<< I'm looking at putting on some helper springs to help with the sag when
I'm
 towing and carrying some weight in the bed. >>

I have the Roadmaster Active Suspension upgrade and love it. They help with
the sag when I'm towing the horse trailer w/ two horses and at work when
loaded down with tools and concrete. They also took away all of the wheel hop
I was having whenever I tried to spin the wheels over. Another reason I got
these is because they also help with axle wrap, which is something I was
worried about when putting the supercharger on and having so much more power
getting to the rear. The ride quality was unchanged when the bed is empty,
which is fine. They have a web site at www.roadmasteractive suspension.com I
think. Just another option you might look into. These are just my experiences
with this product and thought you might be interested.

Paul
00 CC 4x4
Kenne Bell Supercharged 4.7L