Re: Driver's side grab handle?

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:45:08 EDT

Well, I work at Carmax and will ask around for you. The parts guys are
really cool and will let me know the cost of the conversion. I have been
thinking the same thing for my '99 Dak. My only concern is having the color
to match exactly, hum, I wonder how black,( if they have it) would look
against the grey interior? The exterior is black, hum let me see......

Alex