Re: Body Lift/Gas Tank Straps

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 10:51:11 EDT

The gas tank doesn't move at all with the body lift, its just the filler
hose that moves. I didnt pay too much attention to it on my 93 but I dont
remember it being a problem at all. I never gave it a second look after
making sure the filler hose was long enough to reach the extra 3". The
biggest PITA with the body lift is the T case lever vibriating on the trim
pannel when you are done. A custom bent lever would solve that problem
though and it may not even be a problem with a 2" lift.

Chris