Re: Re: Hesitation??

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 01:25:31 EDT

I seem to remember those posts. I think they were referring to your idling
constantly (like instead of turning it off, you let it run). It's my
understanding that it's better to take it easy on the truck when you first
start it up (ie when driving) rather than just let it sit there to warm up.
The reasoning being that by driving it, all the other parts (like
transmission, rearend, and any other parts that may need to warm up in cold
weather) are being warmed up too, instead of just the engine. Just a
thought, Will, take it for what it's worth.

-Chris