Re: Anyone have a Tek-Style soft tonneau ?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 16:44:12 EDT

Hey Jack, I've had two, one on my F-150 for two years and one on my Dak for
about three years. I've never had a problem with them other then the
occasional clip that pops off. The next one I get will be their hinge style
soft tonneau, it sucks having to upsnap or crawl in the bed to get something
that slid forward. Mark Kuzia just picked up a real nice snap less cover at
a swap meet for $40.00 that actually has a nicer look then the Tek-Style.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html