Re: Re: Southeastern Indiana gas pricing!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 21:06:53 EDT

That's why I'm driving my '92 Eagle Premier. It gets
between 27 and 31 mpg. I'd probably get better
mileage if I could get a tune up done on it. I
thought that I had the 3.0L Mitsubishi V6; but no,
I've got the 3.0L Peugeot V6 in it and cannot find
parts anywhere. Except at the dealer. Plug wires are
in the $200 price range.