Re: Body Lift/Gas Tank Straps

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 08:58:35 EDT

Height is not the problem with the tires its the width that'll get ya. I
almost ended up getting 33 x 9.5s but I figured I'd hate driving on the
highway so much that I decided to stick with the 31s. The rims I had were
15x8 not 10 sorry must have had a brain fart when I was typing that. My
guess would be that 15x10s are too wide. I think you could run 32s on 15x8s
with the t-bars cranked up without much of a problem. You would probbably
have a little rubbing when you had it turned all the way in reverse but
thats about it.