Re: IAT Adjuster...Attn. Bernd.

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 10:16:32 EDT

Kevin, I adjust the temp setting usually whenever the outside air temp
changes dramatically. In the mornings here (~60) I'll pull the box down to
around 40-45, then in the afternoons when it's hot (~95) I'll move the box
up to ~70-75. This is the major benefit of the IAT box over the old
resistor trick... as for the mileage, I won't get into the technical side
of how the box works in conjuction with the PCM, but I will say that I
gained between 1.0-1.5 mpg. I don't care how it works, I just know that it
does work, and for the price... it's one tough cookie to beat :)

--
   Jon Smith