94 dakota for sale

From: kyle oberlee (ober7024@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 15:36:08 EDT

Hey i hate to sell it but its time
94 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.9 V-6 110,000 miles
5-speed
235/60r15 tires on factory aluminum wheels
body:
Red with custom flames painted on by mark oesch of allendale michigan
custom sunset on back with animals Toneu cover you gotta see this paint job
if you want a dakota that stands out this is the one.
Stereo:
Kenwood excelon cd player with d-mask, polk audio 5 1/4 components with
tweeters in the doors infinity kapa 5x7s these speakers are pushed by a 200W
4 way kenwood amp. 10inch MTX 7000 sub pushed by 180W single channel kenwood
amp. amps and sub are in custom box built to fit behind the bench seat. I
put over 1500 dollars in this system it is sweet.
Engine:
Ported Intake with runners cut down. Magnum performance stage 2 throttle
body intake opened to match bigger throttle body. Dynomax cat back exhaust.
Taylor 8mm wires. Accell super coil. K&N air intake system with s bolt.
This truck is a strong runner mechanically it is beutiful i have changed the
oil at 3000 miles religiously with castrol GTX synthetic blend.
Im asking $6,000 with the stereo if you dont want the stereo we can work
something out.
I have taken the truck to the track once and it ran a 15.8 shifting at 5400
rpm and that was enough to satisfy me i did not want to beat on it.
Im located in Kalamazoo, MI my number is days 616-665-6074 evenings
616-344-9002 I would be willing to meet some where if you are coming from a
long distance let me know

Kyle B Oberlee
89 DAYTONA SHELBY 13.01 @ 106.5MPH
94 DAKOTA SPORT V-6 15.8 @ 86MPH
84 10 second Rampage (runs for 10 seconds)