Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 00:33:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2001 11:24:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Thanks for the info. This unfortunate that Pioneer CD decks are known to
 fail. I guess though when I buy a new CD player at Besy Buy/Cicuit City the
 extended 3 year warranty will be well worth it. >>

Could be worse.. could be Alpine.. I'd sooner buy Audiovox.. from the parts
store.

So far.. (knock on wood) I haven't had a problem with any of my Pioneer
equiptment.. Not like all the disposable Sony's I've been through; or the
Alpines people have tried to pawn off on me to fix; Only to find that the
factory was fixing them before they ever boxed them up.

I do prefer Kenwoods; but would never knock a Pioneer unit.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo