Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 01:45:13 EDT

how did you hook up your speakers to it? how many ohms, and how many
speakers per channel? are you running too low of an impedance? good
grounds?

No comments on the Dixie chics though. sorry...
-Chuong

<<
I figure this time I should just go ahead and buy from Best
Buy or Circuit City. I want to get another 1.5 din Pioneer unit, even though
I have had this poor experience with Pioneer products. This way I will fork
out the addition money and buy the 'anything goes' warranty for the extended
3 years.

I just wanna
get my old deck back so I can tear it apart and get my Dixie Chics CD back
out of it :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6