Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:07:22 EDT

> how did you hook up your speakers to it? how many ohms, and how many
> speakers per channel? are you running too low of an impedance? good
> grounds?

I used the wiring harness Crutchfield sent me when I originally bought all 4
Pioneer speakers and the DEH45DH 1.5 din CD deck. Too low of huh? 1 speaker
per channel. Good grounds? Who knows......I never messed with them and
shouldnt have to, but yes to deck is fully grounded, I checked that.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6