Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:29:13 EDT

Kyle I have an 1.5 din pioneer head from my 93 dak, if you want it make me
an offer. The model is the DEH-85R or somthing along those lines, it was
the top of the line one before they redesigned them last year. It wont fit
in my new 01 so its just been sitting in my closet waiting for a new home,
its yours if you want it.

Chris