Re: Re: Your opinions or experiences

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:37:47 EDT

This is interesting. Please keep us updated for what
you find out.
Thanks
--- Lance Russell <lrussell@konnect.net> wrote:
> Check out this site for some details. This is just
> one of the sites I have
> found.
>
> http://www.technocarb.com/
>

> Lance
>
> "Lance Russell" <lrussell@konnect.net> wrote in
> message news:...
> > I am looking at the possibility of a LPG
> (Liquid Propane Gas)
> conversion
> > for my 01 Dak QC with a 5.9L Magnum. Does anyone
> in the group have any
> > experience with any alternative fuel conversions?
> I know everyone has an
> > opinion and I am open to those as well. Please
> keep them honest though as
> > am seriously thinking about this.
> > There are several options I have found so
> far. The one I am most
> > interested in is a Bi-Fuel conversion. You can
> use LPG or Unleaded
> > Gasoline. I am not sure of the exact price yet,
> but the prices seem to be
> > between $2K and $5K.
> > The other thing I am wondering is what other
> MODs can you still use
> with
> > the conversion? I know you can still use headers
> and I dont see any
> reason
> > you could not use the FIPK K&N, or Airaid system.
> > The LPG sounds like it would also perform
> better with an improved
> after
> > market ignition system as well. Please let me
> know.
> > Would anyone like to see about a group buy on
> something like this?
> >
> > Lance Russell

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia