RE: Centerforce Dual Friction Installed/Hurst shifter

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 01:36:32 EDT

You have a really prob with the shifter. I can tell you that mine does not
hit the dash. Try tightening the two bolts that Chuck
suggested.(www.intense99dak.com) That's what happened with mine. As for
the noise it is not that loud. It's a performance shifter so it will be
louder than the stock. It removes some of the rubber isolators!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual