Re: Dakota meet west? Vegas!

From: Alan Short (rashort@swbell.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 00:37:02 EDT

Sam was talking about having a Vegas meet. I think that would be great
and I would definatley attend. I don't think it's right to go and change
someones idea to what you think it should be. For me, it's Vegas or
nothing.
We tried to get Vegas as a meeting site for the R/T group and there were
objections. I think it's a great place for such a meet to take place. I
live in Texas and I'm willing to make the drive.
If you guys wanted a So Cal meet, why didn't you organize one instead of
steering a potential Vegas national meet into one?

Alan S.