Re: Re: Dakota meet west? Vegas!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 02:41:28 EDT

Hey Alan, if it concides with my schedule, I'd be willing to caravan out
there with ya! I'm always up for a long drive in the Dakota, so long as it's
not raining(murder on my undercarriage)! Might even trailer it out there if
I have that option, but oh well, we'll discuss that if this meet happens!
TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Alan Short <rashort@swbell.net>

Sam was talking about having a Vegas meet. I think that would be great
and I would definatley attend. I don't think it's right to go and change
someones idea to what you think it should be. For me, it's Vegas or
nothing.
We tried to get Vegas as a meeting site for the R/T group and there were
objections. I think it's a great place for such a meet to take place. I
live in Texas and I'm willing to make the drive.
If you guys wanted a So Cal meet, why didn't you organize one instead of
steering a potential Vegas national meet into one?

Alan S.