Changing Oil/ Thanks

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 02:45:56 EDT

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post. =A0Now that everyone on the l=
ist=20
has scared me to death that I am ruining my engine, I will be getting my=20
Dak's oil changed tomorrow.

Is there anything that I can do extra to my truck to better protect it from=20
my (short short trip) driving style?? =A0(Besides the obvious... drive it mo=
re)=20
I was thinking more along the lines of a magic potion that will keep my=20
engine running like new forever and give me 50 mpg. Anyone know where they=20
sell that??=20

Thanks :)
Julie
'00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body