Re: Changing Oil/ Thanks

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 22:33:05 EDT

Sure. I have a bottle of it right here. Gauranteed* to do nothing, but it
costs the low low price of 25,650 (price of new WRX in a stick). Just send
the cash to ...

No. There is actually no miracle potion like that... Just frequent oil
changes or maybe just driving around pointlessly.

Come on, You gotta go cruise around town friday nite. All the guys would
dig ya!
-Chuong

<
I was thinking more along the lines of a magic potion that will keep my=20
engine running like new forever and give me 50 mpg. Anyone know where
they=20
sell that??=20

Thanks :)
Julie
'00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body