Re: Need a speaker expert...

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 10:59:41 EDT

It's a big no no to put the 4 ohm in with the 8 ohm. It's a parallel wiring
scheme and the total impedance is lowered with the addition of the 4 ohm.
Also, the energy sent from the amp will not be used by the speakers in
correct proportion. This is the best not technical way I can say it. Don't
do it!

Patrick O'Day