Re: RE: RE: Vegas meet

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 22:20:52 EDT

Sam, you definitely want to get in touch with the SoCal and AZ chapters
of the DOC. They're very, very active and pretty large from what I
gather. The Colorado chapter will probably be interested as well.
Start at http://www.durangoclub.com/

Wish I could do it (Vegas rocks) but that's a cross-country trek for me
and I'm already doing the Durango Rocky Mountain Rendevouz with my
father and the DOC that summer - can't afford it financially AND I won't
have enough vacation time.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------