Fan removal?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 22:59:49 EDT

Fan removal? I got a 4.7L and would like to remove the fan and clutch in
order to put in an electric fan. I can't figure out how to remove the clutch
from the water pump shaft! I have a wrench that's fits the LARGE nut or
whatever it is between the clutch and pump pulley. I'm I barking at the right
tree here? The nut will not break free at all. I found the 4 bolts to remove
the fan from the clutch but that's not much of a help.

The electric fan for the A/C, is that run also by at T-stat for help with the
HP sucking clutch fan?

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!